Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ebates: My New Found Respect

This is so awesome I have to share it with everyone.

I've been raving about ebates and how it's a good way to save money. However, I actually had an issue I was waiting to clarify before I shared this experience. So I signed up for ebates and I went shopping at Sephora, but for whatever reason, I did not see any cash back transactions in my account. I kinda forgot about it until I went shopping at Sephora again, and I didn't get my notification, so I went snooping around and there's a form to fill out in case you haven't received your cash back yet. All you do is fill out some information about the day you clicked through, and it will generate your "ticket number" and you can verify that too (it keeps track of your click throughs). After that, it took less than an hour for my first one, and less than a day for my second one.

I was actually shocked. I really didn't expect ebates to give me anything because I actually thought I must have took to long to shop (I actually do take a while to shop...online, in store--it doesn't matter, I'll take FOREVER!). So by making the inquiry, I was able to get my almost $7 from one Sephora purchase (they offered 14% at the time) and a little over $10 on another...that's almost $20 I'm going to get just for shopping online!! I LOVE it!

If you click any of my ebates links, sign up, and make a qualifying purchase (I think it's like $25 or more), then I get $5. Yes, I want people to sign up through me, but hey, you can do it on your own too, you aren't required to sign up through an invite. Either way you sign up, you'll get $5 back after you make your first purchase (I believe the same $25 minimum). I would so appreciate you using my link though!!!

But the conclusion to my story is I am now sure that ebates is thee way to shop online. If you're thinking about purchasing ANYTHING, look to see if the store is on ebates. Even if cash back is like only 2%, it can add up, and it's money you didn't have before, or like a sale. Of course I do have to wait till August to get paid, but after hearing a bunch of other people talk about it, I'm sure I'll get my money!

This post contains affiliate or invite links that I am able to earn commission from. I would not support any company that I didn't like. What I earn from affiliate programs are going to be used to improve this blog, and bring more things for my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment