Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sigma 20% Off

I know it's been a while, but I want to do this quick post to let you know Sigma Beauty has a 20$ of code next week. Hopefully I can share with you some new treasures I recently picked up. This would also be a good opportunity for anyone new to the brand to pick up some brushes. Overall, I like Sigma brushes, but I did notice in my recent order, some of the brushes had a makeover over time.

Anyway, the code is SBAP20 Go to SigmaBeauty.com to check it out!! They also recently launched a new eyliner line, which I have yet to try...maybe I'll also purchase next week too :)

Here are some of my favorite products:

E25 - Blending Brush:  This is like the MAC 217. It's a good size for small eyes (like me) that you can use clean to blend any harsh lines out, or to add some kind of blending/transition color. I know people who even use this with concealers.

F10 - Blush Brush: This is a nice, flat blush brush that I find really a good size and shape for any type of powder blush application.

Performance Eyes Kit: This is a nice kit for smaller eyes, or for those who have their basic brushes already. The brushes are on the smaller side, making them good for more precise application. If there's one brush in this set I use all the time, it's the E46 - Inner Corner Brush, which I use on the inner corners, or even on the browbone.

New Synthetic Essential Kit 10 Brushes: I like the Sigmax fibers, and this kit is nice to have, especially if you use a lot of cream and liquid products. I prefer these brushes to the Bunny kit brushes because they're a lot more dense.

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove: This thing is pretty neat. Use it to deep cleanse your brushes, and keep your hands dry! Another plus is that it feels really soft on the insides, so when your hand starts to get hot because you have a million brushes to wash, it won't be sweaty and gross :) If you make a purchase of $30 (I'm assuming post-discount, pre-tax/shipping), you get a "mini" glove, which is actually a really shrunken down one, that's not a glove, it's just like one sided, with most of the surfaces that the big one has.

All the brushes in the kits I named above are available separately, so don't have to commit to such a big purchase. However, if you do want to splurge, this would be the time, since it will be 20% off :)

Talk to you soon! 

This post contains affiliate or invite links that I am able to earn commission/credit from. I would not support any company that I didn't like. What I earn from affiliate programs are going to be used to improve this blog, and bring more things for my followers.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
    through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
    Flipkart Coupons Code
    MakeMyTrip Coupons Code
    Paytmmall Coupons 2018
    Flipkart Coupons Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี 100 สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบออโต้สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบออโต้อัตโนมัติ มีทีมงานคุณภาพ ที่ท่านสามารถไว้วางใจได้ PG SLOT สมัครง่าย ปลอดภัย 100 % มันคงไว้ใจได้กับเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. "เว็บที่แจกเยอะที่สุดฝากง่าย ถอนไว ด้วยระบบออโต้

    เว็บพนันออนไลน์เชื่อถือได้ มาแรง เล่นทั้งที ต้องเลือกเว็บเรา คอเกมห้ามพลาด รวบรวมเกมเด็ดจากค่ายดัง เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เล่นได้ไม่มีเบื่อกับเกม สล็อต คาสิโน กีฬา ครบ เว็บเดียวเล่นได้ทุกเกม สมัคร "

    ReplyDelete