Friday, March 18, 2011

Pictures Coming Soon

So on Wednesday, I received my Urban Decay 15th anniversary eyeliner set :) Yessss...I ordered it. I think it was worth the moolah personally, but I would rather have seen a wider variety of colors. There were like two blacks: the cult favorite Zero, and the kit exclusive Preversion, and a lot of browns, ok...I may be over-exaggerating, but I would have personally wanted Graffiti (green) and Yeyo (white). Now that I think about it, the whole range of colors is actually quite narrow. But anyway, I am liking them right now, and will post pictures soon :)

Speaking of pictures, in a post on my other blog (KatsuChiika) I mentioned that I am soon getting a new camera. The camera I am using now is actually still pretty good, but like how lots of electronics can start to show their age, mines is when compared to my friend's camera. Plus I can't find the USB for it too, so I've been wanting to post pictures of my nail wheels, and now the eyeliners, but can't find the dang thing, so I will work on that as I work on getting the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment