I am so excited about the good deals I got. I got tons of cash back, and also a lot of deluxe and coupon code samples. Be on the lookout for reviews on these products:
- Lancome Definicils Waterproof mascara
- Lancome Genifique Concentrate (sample)
- Lancome Color Design Lipstick (sample, not too sure what color)
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in Moulin Rose (sample)
- Lancome Bright Expert (sample)
- Lamcome Juicy Tubes in Touched By Light (sample)
- Shiseido Skincare 1 2 3 Pureness Oil Control Set
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder
- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Stingray
- Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo
- Dior Best in Show Mini Mascara Duo (Diorshow in Black & Diorshow Maximizer)
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm Duo in Black Tea & Blackberry and Grapefruit & Ginger
- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie (sample)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Packet Trio (sample)
I'm really interested in the Dior mascara (I've heard a TON of people, especially people I know personally, rave about this stuff), and the Bobbi Brown foundation. These are two products I didn't purchase a full size, but they're so expensive that I don't think I would feel very comfortable purchasing.
I got a bunch of samples from Lancome, and that goes to show the greatness of coupon codes. And the best part was I found that particular code on the ebates' website, not the Lancome one. So even if you're not interested in cash back (sorry, I think you'll have to be nuts to not be), the site is a great resource for coupon codes :D
One more note/piece of advice: since Sephora is such a great place to find all kinds of department store brand makeup, if you're interested in a certain product, go to the store and ask for samples. Now don't go off asking for samples of all the products in the store. It's suggested that your "limit" should be 2-3, or else the staff may not be too nice to you. After sampling these products, you can buy more confidently, especially if you like buying things online.
This post contains affiliate or invite links that I am able to earn commission from. I would not support any company that I didn't like. What I earn from affiliate programs are going to be used to improve this blog, and bring more things for my followers.