Sunday, August 7, 2011

Spotlight On: Sigma Beauty

Ok, gonna start doing a new series that spotlights different beauty companies. I will talk about my favorite products from the company, and about what I know about from what I can tell about the company. I just want to show these companies through my eyes and why I like them so much!

For this first spotlight, I'm spotlighting Sigma Makeup.

When it comes to makeup, the tool is just as important as the products you're using. I find it quite easy to find cheap alternatives to expensive makeup in relation to finding cheap alternatives to brushes and other beauty tools. In comes Sigma Beauty.

I own a ton of Sigma brushes. I have both the complete and the advanced kits. With the advanced kit I had no option with the brush roll, but with the complete kit there was an option, and I opted for no roll, mostly because it was cheaper. However, I recommend getting one of the Make Me Up kits which come with a brush carrier/holder. It comes in handy if you are doing work on people and you can separate the clean and dirty brushes. Plus, they come in neat colors. I think I want to get the purple set one day :) I may just treat myself to it for Christmas or something ;) I also have the F80 brush. I LOVE it for foundation--powder or liquid, doesn't matter...it's good with both mediums :)

My personal favorites are: E25, E45, E55, F10, F25, F35, and the F80. And now that the brushes can be purchased individually (not just in the kits), you could just pick up the ones you need. Although, if you see a bunch that you're going to like, I would pick up a kit that has those in it, and you'll probably discover something new :) and it's usually a value too.

Check out their site, browse around, and if you have any questions, you can ask me, or I also found their customer service very helpful and very personal, not too business-y, more like a person (if that made sense).

This post contains affiliate or invite links that I am able to earn commission from. I would not support any company that I didn't like. What I earn from affiliate programs are going to be used to improve this blog, and bring more things for my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment