Monday, January 10, 2011

China Glaze Anchors Away + My Nail Heaven

I posted this on my regular blog right before I started putting beauty things in here, so I'll put a link to that entry. I am really looking forward to this collection, and hope that I can find those colors at Kali's next month!


By the way, for those of you who don't know Kali's Nail Supply, it is thee nail place that I go to for those "high-end" nail polishes, and also for cuticle things too. It's located at 547 Halekauila Street, near Restaurant Row. They have free parking in their lot behind the store. And to also note, they have a monthly sale, on the first Sunday of the month, where you can get 20% off everything you buy...what a DEAL!!! Here's their site: http://www.kalinailsupply.com/ They're really cool people, and easy to talk to. So even licensed professionals get a deal too on these Sunday sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment