Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Urban Decay Spring 2011 Collection

In short...looks AWESOME:

http://www.urbandecay.com/spring2011/index.cfm

Ok...so I think the one product that I really want to try out is the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils:

These look pretty much like the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, but it notes that they are crease-proof. I will be the judge of that ;) But honestly, the color selection looks kind of weak...they don't have a white, or a flat black (Barracuda has sparkle/glitter/shimmer in it), so that's one thing that kind of disappoints me, but still, this looks like a interesting product to try out. I like using cream shadows to enhance the colors of my powder shadows and if these are crease-proof, I think I will be able to say "good-bye" to cream shadows. Especially when in a pot, those things dry up FAST, so the NYX stuff was good because they don't dry out in their packaging, but bad because if you don't use only a thin layer (on my eyelid at least), theywill crease like crazy.

The next thing that excites me, but I really don't know if I can even afford this is the15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set:

This is a set of FIFTEEN of the 24/7 Glide-On Pencils. It includes six new colors, and there's two that I am really excited about: Asphyxia, and Perversion. Now let me warn you, this is basically half of their permanent collection, plus six new (don't know if these will become permanent) colors . I really like the Asphyxia eyeshadow, so I would definitely want to try that pencil, plus I like the fact that they made a black-black (Perversion), that's darker than their award-winning color Zero (haven't actually tried it, but have swatched it in the store, and it never really impressed me in color like the stila kajal eye liner).

Their new pencil brush looks interesting...24/7 Shadow Pencil Blending Brush:

The fibers remind me of the Sigma synthetic face brush fibers. But they say it's made out of the PET bottle plastic, and it's made specifically for blending out the new shadow pencils, but I'm assuming for all your cream based eye products.

And lastly, the Lush Lash System looks pretty interesting:

It's supposed to be a two-part system that helps your lashes grow longer, and thicker. This one is one of those things that I wouldn't scrounge around for money to buy, but if someone gave it to me as a gift, I wouldn't mind ;)

Anyway (so the last one, wasn't so lastly after all), the Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint looks interesting too:

Basically cream blush, if it looks good in the store, I may consider getting it. For now...very comfortable with my cream color base, and convertible cheek color I gave myself for Christmas (if you don't know what I'm talking about: read my earlier posts).

So...will be doing some contemplating/splurge-buying probably :) Will update if I get any of these cool stuffs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment